Canterbury is a very safe and comfortable place. The staff are all very kind and helpful. We are very lucky and thankful to have them. I think Canterbury should be looking for land to build another Canterbury.
- Canterbury Resident
Big changes are coming to Canterbury Foundation - changes that will meet the needs of today's seniors and future generations. With recent zoning approval from City Council, Canterbury will be undergoing a renovations and expansions known as "The Capital Project." The Capital project will bring:
- additional suites and walking paths for residents with dementia care
- an end-of-life complex care unit with 16 beds and a guest room for family members
- affordable housing to accommodate seniors with lower incomes
- a redeveloped common area to allow seniors outside Canterbury to easily partake in our programs and services
- a five-story building that will increase our capacity by 16%.
By upgrading the physical design of existing suites and common areas to accommodate seniors’ mobility and care needs, more Canterbury residents will age in place rather than being forced to move off campus as their care needs increase.
For more information and ways to get involved, please contact Jelena Bojic, Director of Fund Development, at email@example.com, or call 780-930-3747.