Canterbury is a very safe and comfortable place. The staff are all very kind and helpful. We are very lucky and thankful to have them. I think Canterbury should be looking for land to build another Canterbury.
- Canterbury Resident
House Keeper - Regular, Full-Time
Canterbury Foundation is looking for a (Regular Part-Time) Housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facilities. The goal is to enhance our residents’ Canterbury experience by keeping our facilities clean and orderly.
Start Date & Hours of Work
Start date: IMMEDIATELY
Hours: 32 Hours Bi- Weekly
The Regular Part-Time Housekeeper will work 8 hour shifts (Day Shift), however shift work may be required both days and evenings.
This position is included in the A.U.P.E. Bargaining Unit; there are no benefits associated with this position. The compensation starts at $14.89/hour.
- 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
- Knowledge of English language
- High school diploma preferred
Please submit your resume by 4:30 P.M. on June 22, 2016.
Human Resources, Canterbury Foundation
8403 –142 Street