Canterbury Foundation “Where Life is Worth Living”
- Canterbury Resident
Recreation for a Healthy Lifestyle
Quality of life is enhanced at Canterbury Foundation with the offering of a wide variety of recreational activities and programs on a daily basis for all three residences. These activities are varied enough to suit a wide range of interests and needs.
Recreation services and programs include:
- Exercise programs and physical activities
- Live entertainment several times a week
- Social events and a weekly happy hour
- Chapel services supported by local faith communities
- Planned outings for small or large groups
- Holiday celebrations
- Shuttle services to various locations including shopping centres, parks, gardens, area attractions and activities excursions.
If residents enjoy a specific activity that is not planned and would like to see it offered our staff will attempt to meet their request.